Wednesday 13 January 2010

Snow.Bloody Snow

OK getting bored with this now and its costing me a fortune!

Just been out and couldn't get too far past the village and thats on the main road, back roads unless in 4X4 -forget it-, had about 2 inches this morning and its still snowing with bad ice out there (I nearly went into the back of a snow plough that had helpfully stopped in the middle of the road for no apparent reason).

I am happy to try and open up tonight if people want to , but appreciate for most of you it is quite a drive- once you get here I dont think you will be able to use the car park either!

So if anyone is intending to come tonight please email/call me and if we have enough I will open up. Please don't text as I am at home and there is no signal so I will not receive though the mobile will divert to me.

Speak soon, Keep training, maybe see you!!!

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment