Monday 6 April 2009

Hey No One Died!

Well that was a funny old week of training, our first call out of an ambulance and we hadn't even got started.

Thank you to everyone who helped with our casualty, you ll be pleased to know he is fine (as far as you can be after that crack to the head) and may be back!

Sorry for that making the lesson a bit odd, but adapt or die!

With the next two weeks being Easter, can you all email me to let me know if you intend to come this week/next so I can get an idea of numbers/experience and do a bit of planning accordingly- would hate to just be there on my Jack Jones.

There will be no classes on the 29th and 30th of April as I will be away on hols, normal service resumes 6th May (another bank holiday week!).

Have chased up the tshirts today so will keep you posted on that

Hope you all had a good one, see you Wednesday/Thursday.

Train Hard..............Fight Easy

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment