Friday 20 March 2009

Summer Show, Buses and a T-Shirt!

Dear All,

Thank you for a good weeks training and nice to see so many new faces at 5 Ashes this week, without Chris being there we managed to not break anyone which is always a bonus, so hopefully they will be back!

We have been asked to put on a demonstration at the 5 Ashes Summer Show on the 25th of July. Now I have never been to that so it might mean doing something in front of two people and a dog, but I am looking for volunteers, need at least say 5 but the more the merrier and will probably do a "gentle" form of pressure test as then we can show a load of techniques one after another, then bugger off down the pub.

Please let me know asap if up for this as I need to let the organiser know.

Also a reminder buses on the 5th of April. If you want to come along to this please let me know by the end of this week and let me have your money at next weeks classes.

Hopefully finishing off the design for the rear of our new exclusive SUKM T-shirts this week so should have in stock soon.

Till Next time

Mark

Train hard..........Fight Easy.....Never Give Up

No comments:

Post a Comment