Thursday 8 January 2009

About Last Night

Morning All,

Great first lesson back thank you, Hope Tim's back is OK and not too many black eyes (and t*t's)from sparring!

Have reserved 10 places for the buses at the moment.

Confirmed I have, Sonja, Steve B, Jim, Chris and Charlie with possibles for another 5, can I ask that if you think you will become a definite, that you let me know by the end of this week as we now have a waiting list from other clubs, and its only fair that we release places to them if our possibles cant do it. Happy to car share so if anyone want a lift up there with me let me know-first come first served but I can take 6 in my "bus"

Slide show of the test is now on the website for you to download and view at your leisure and I have asked the paper for a copy of the photos they took.

Till Next Time


Train Hard....Fight Easy

Mark

2 comments:

  1. Love the slideshow guys - despite having O'Neil as an instructor you guys are looking pretty good. Seriously, I'm sure that you're a credit to him and I look forward to meeting some of you on the buses.

    Stewart

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Kind Words" from the Chief Instructor and Founder.

    Mark

    ReplyDelete