Tuesday 5 May 2009

UKM A beginners Guide and 14/5


Hi All,

Back from the sunny Isle of Wight and itching to get training.

I have had the chance to have some thoughts while away and with the number of newbies that we have, I thought I would run a Saturday morning beginners class covering the following:

1. An introduction to Urban Krav Maga

2. Self Defence- Reality versus Fiction- A guide to Self Defence

3. The Top 10 Attacks

4. An introduction to Urban Confidence

This 1/2 day course (probably 9-13:00) would be free to anyone who is a member of SUKM and still within their beginners package, £10 to existing members and £30 to non members.
All are welcome and if we have a good response then I would like a volunteer from our senior students (who have passed their test) to work with me as assistant instructor for the day (you wont have to pay!).

Anyone interested Please email me if you would be up for this seminar and I will sort out some dates.

This will then give us a chance to concentrate on the next level in our normal classes, though of course we do need to keep coming back to these basics to ensure if becomes second nature

If this proves successful then I could do some more themed seminars over the year.

Secondly I have been luckily enough to be invited to the Army Benevolent Fund event next week with HRH Prince of Wales and the Gurkha's among others so I may not be able to get back in time for classes in Eastbourne on the 14th, rather than do both things badly I will do one well and go out with the Army (& Chas!)- sorry to muck you around, but Thursday bunch please feel free to come along to our 5 ashes class instead on the Wednesday.

See you all later in the week

Train Hard....Fight Easy


Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment