Thursday 18 December 2008

Tested & Unbreakable!



Hi Guys,

I will do a longer blog later, but havn't got the time now, but thought I had to say well done to everyone last night.

Chris, Sonja, Steve & Charlie you did fantastically well throughout the test and should be proud of your achievements.

Special thanks to everyone who helped, fantastic team work displayed and I am sure your joining in the beasting for the testees really helped them through it, thanks also to the Confidence King for his pre fight "mind setting" and for taking the photos.

I have an awful lot of really good photos to go through and will arrange to put them on a slide show on the main site over the next few days.
If you would like any of these to go with your certificate let me know and I will burn a CD- but had to just put up crazy eyes Charlie on the blog doing her best Tomb raider pose!

Keep Training Hard.......and Fighting Easy!!!

Mark

2 comments:

  1. Dear Mark,

    Just want to say, what an experience last night.

    I really want to thank all the attackers for enduring the testing for us and giving us motivation in the beasting and I would like to thank Simon for his confidence building chat before hand.

    I am so proud of what Charlie,Chris, Steve and myself achieved and really proud of the rest of the group. I will also look forward to the rest of the group going through the same experience we did.

    Thank you Mark have a good Xmas & New Year, see you on the 7th

    Sonja x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big shout out to the S.U.K.M massive!!

    Hey all. I'd like to say I totally second Sonja's comments and would also like to add that this is without doubt the best group I've trained with over the years. Really been a fantastic couple of months and despite nearly having a coronary yesterday I'm really glad I took the test. Big thank you to our attackers for making it nice and easy for us..NOT!! You were all great. And an equally big thank you to Mark for being such a brilliant instructor.

    Look forward to seeing you all in 2009!

    Steve :D

    ReplyDelete